Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Interchangeable hat decoration

So, there's a few things that you will notice about me, I am frugal but creative.

I had some old pins, head clips and headband decorations left, I decided to make something for my daughter and can be used multiple times, I created an interchangeable hat decoration.

So, this is what you need:

1.  Adhesive Velcro, decorations, and a hat

2.  Cut the Velcro into small pieces and placed them on the back of the decorations. I used the negative part onto the decorations rather than on the hat because I don't need to wash these in the washer, if I put it on the hat, higher chances of damaging other clothes in the washer and dryer.

3. Choose a location on the hat. If you prefer, you can sew this on, but I did not need to even after a couple of washes, the Velcro remained secured.

4.  Here are the end products

Optional: On my daughter's dresser door, I decided to put a long strip of Velcro onto the door to keep it secure and away from my daughter.






HOPE YOU FIND IT EASY AND FUN TO CREATE FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE!!
Please post and share what you created here!

No comments:

Post a Comment